Tuesday 9 June 2015

Summer Lipstick Shades

Bright Pinks, Corals & Fuchsia Lips <3


Although we all love our nudes, now's the time to step out and rock some bright lips in the blazing sun 



Summer lipsticks

Personally I don't wear nothing apart from nude and neutral shades on  my lips, I just don't feel comfortable in anything that has an ounce of colour, esp red!! But now the suns out I really wanted to dig into my collection and swatch some brighter, bolder spring/summer shades so I can rock a few of them this summer. 


MAC & Drugstore Lipsticks in Bright Pinks & Corals

Swatches from L-R: Me Now Liquid Lipstick:36, Bourjois Shine Edition:22, Mac: Vegas Volt, Me Now Liquid Lipstick: 04, Maybelline Vivids: Shocking Coral, Mac: Viva Glam Gaga, Me Now Liquid Lipstick:12, Loreal Color Riche Serum S101 Freshly Candy, Mac Lip Pencil: Magenta, Wet n Wild Mega Last: 967 Dollhouse Pink





No comments:

Post a Comment