Wednesday 27 May 2015

Too Faced Melted Chihuahua

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long wear Lipstick;x

First impressions..



Too Faced Melted Liquified Longwear Lipstick



Too Faced Melted Chihuahua



Swatch of Melted Chihuahua




Pros:
Non- drying
Comfortable
Suitable nude for medium/dark skintones
Leaves a nice stain


Cons:
Packaging is slightly deceiving for this shade
Not as long lasting as I expected
Application isn't the most easiest & neatest



Overall I would rate this product 7.5/10, still trying it out as I've only worn it once, so this review is a first impressions one really, but I wore it for an hour and then I ate a sandwich (non-greasy) and most of the product wore off so I had to re-apply and then the product wore for a few more hours & then dried to a satin/matte finish, faded beautifully & evenly though.


Will insert a lip swatch & a full depth review in the future..

No comments:

Post a Comment